We are an evangelical congregation located in Gladstone, Manitoba, Canada. We invite you to to take a look around our website, discover our history, find out what we believe, post a prayer request, listen to one of our Sunday morning sermons, check out the latest news, and learn more about how you can participate in our Church community.
We would especially encourage you to:
Walk in because anyone is welcome at our church.
Make an appointment with a church leader who would be pleased to listen and lend a hand.
- Sunday School with classes for all ages begins at 9:55 a.m. every Sunday.
- Worship Service begins every Sunday at 10:45 a.m.
- Prayer Meeting is held every Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- College & Career Group for young adults ages 18 - 30 meets every Wednesday, 7:30 p.m. Contact us for more info.
- Youth Group for ages 14-18 meets every Friday. Contact us for more information.
- November 3. 9:55 a.m. Carl Teichrib report.
- November 17. Potluck Lunch after service.
- November 23. 2:00 p.m. Fundraiser for Palliative Care at Gladstone Hall.
- December 7. Ladies Christmas Banquet.